Tell me about one of the most romantic nights you had?

Tell me about anything romantic that has happened to you?

36

Most Helpful Girl

• A year ago I was visiting Las Vegas with my brother. While my brother was shopping i only cared of taking pictures of whatever caught my attention. The halls were full and I was having issues with my camera when I heard some guy behind me say “you can get a better shot if you change the mode on the camera”, he grabbed my hand and my camera. He was smiling and setting my camera ignoring the people passing by. We kept talking and he invited me for a coffee. We kept talking till and walking around till dawn. We kept going out during the entire week I was there, we went around the city. Unfortunately I had to leave and we couldn’t keep in touch, but my best romantic nights were with that guy because he would always make the places special for the things he would say or do.

• Awwwwww!!! That melt my heart!!! Please tell me you’re in touch

• Where are you from?

• I live in California and he moved to Spain. Since then we haven’t really talk.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, when my bed said come on get laid down on me , come on don't be shy.. and this is everyday's story.