Tell me about one of the most romantic nights you had?

Tell me about anything romantic that has happened to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A year ago I was visiting Las Vegas with my brother. While my brother was shopping i only cared of taking pictures of whatever caught my attention. The halls were full and I was having issues with my camera when I heard some guy behind me say “you can get a better shot if you change the mode on the camera”, he grabbed my hand and my camera. He was smiling and setting my camera ignoring the people passing by. We kept talking and he invited me for a coffee. We kept talking till and walking around till dawn. We kept going out during the entire week I was there, we went around the city. Unfortunately I had to leave and we couldn’t keep in touch, but my best romantic nights were with that guy because he would always make the places special for the things he would say or do.

2|0
    0|0
    • Awwwwww!!! That melt my heart!!! Please tell me you’re in touch

• Show All
    • Where are you from?

• I live in California and he moved to Spain. Since then we haven’t really talk.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, when my bed said come on get laid down on me , come on don't be shy.. and this is everyday's story.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The night took my Co worker for drink and she in turn took me to her house she took advantage of me and I loved every minute of it

1|0
    0|0
  • it was before 6 years ago, when my boyfriend asked me to get married

1|0
    0|0
  • Haven't had one yet, but will hopefully have a romantic week next year

0|0
    0|0
  • My only romantic moment are with Sofia, My car

1|0
    0|0
  • What's yours?

0|0
    0|0
  • Back in 10th grade! I got out of the friendzone that day and got a call from her, I was on the phone with her for 4 hours straight! I was in a boarding school so phones weren't allowed but I managed one just to talk to her and coz of bad cell reception had to stay hidden and standing all that while but I cherished every moment and still get a smile on my face when I remember that time!

1|0
    0|0
  • I got 2 classic beer glass cups, root beer, vanilla ice cream, a shit ton of cheap little candles, a huge blanket from the dollar store... and found a spot out on the grass, by a quiet stream across a wooden bridge at a park under the stars and led my boyfriend to the spot that I set up with the candles lit up. I fed him the root beer float and then sucked his dick. lol.

Or for Valentines Day I heart attacked his entire bedroom door and closet door with every heart written with something that I loved about him or things that I looked forward to doing with him. I filled his room with a shit ton of pink and red heart shaped balloons from the dollar store lolol and I made him a tin of chocolate covered strawberries and heart shaped cookies with pink and red icing. Then i got him a little gift basket with sex lubes, hand cuffs and a blindfold.

I'm a hopeless romantic... super creative and ambitious lolol.

When I slipped on a mossy rock at the lake and slit open my knee my boyfriend took off his shirt, ripped it and wrapped it around my boo boo then carried me to the car. He wrote me a love poem on a wooden block shaped as a heart. He drew our zodiac signs in a frame that he painted. He played the guitar for me. I loved it all

1|0
    0|0
    • Girl.. keep him and he gotta keep you.. may god keep you lol... those are romantic stories!!! I’d love if that happened to me!!

• Yeah! I've met so many guys and the romantic ones are the keepers!! Everything else can be worked on together.

Recommended myTakes