He lied to me about seeing his high school friend while I'm at work. Was I wrong for going off on him and suspecting him of something?

Long story kinda sorta short, I've known my boyfriend since high school ( 7 years) we've only dated for a year. So we just moved in to our new apartment last month. We'll be texting while he's at work and he got off at 6. He comes home, brings pizza and chills with me in the bedroom watching Prince of Egypt (Classic). He receives a text from his friend lets say, Elizabeth. Elizabeth is his friend from high school as well, she's married and has a baby named Eli (his god baby) and they live like an hour away. She says she's in town and stopping over and wants to meet me and for him to see Eli. Grant you, he didn't tell me until now and made the excuse saying" I forgot she was coming over, she texted me yesterday while I was half sleep." Yada yada. I'm pissed off because one, you're just now telling me, two, it's last minute and three, we don't have any furniture for her to sit on other than the bed. I told him off like I don't want her coming in here because this place isn't furnished, I don't know her and you didn't tell me anything until now, and I look a mess. He tries calming me down saying he agreed and said he'll go to the clubhouse. Cool. I have no problem with that. Then, he receives another saying she's 17 minutes away. I was getting ready for work. So he tells me like I told her to turn around and go home. I was frowning because I'm confused and asked him why and he said because I said so... okay? So I leave. While I'm at work I recieve a text. He's like "Eli is so adorableeee." Wait... I thought you said you told them to turn around... so you lied to me. He's like "I told them to turn around from our place and to the clubhouse." You didn't tell me that. So I'm pissed at work because for one, you lied to me, two, you left after I left and she was already there, Three, you didn't tell me until now!!! I went off on him because I felt like he's fucking with my intelligence, lying and acting shady. Am I wrong for thinking that way?

11