When Men Loose their jobs, Will They Loose their Women Too?

Chris rock in one of stand up shows says, "you loose your job you will loose your woman. She might not leave you that very minute but the countdown has begun."

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on a lot of other factors too. But my gut instinct is... Chris Rock is onto something. When a guy loses his job, there are new difficulties in his romantic relationship (s). Yeah, the countdown has begun.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No not at all if she really loves him for who he is. If he gives up all together out of pure laziness then yes that could possibly change things.

0|0
    0|0
    • If he's working on going somewhere, that's attractive (even if he still earns less, it's his passion in something and work ethic that is attractive). If he's lazy and not particularly motivated that's unattractive because it makes her wonder what kind of team player (or not) he will be in all other areas of life like raising children etc. She wants to know she has a good life partner.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My experience is men tend to "loose" their women when A> they refer to them as "their" woman. B> They can't tell the difference between "loose" and "lose".

1|1
    0|0
  • I broke up with my girlfriend a week after I had to give up my job! But they were not relevant... i think!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate to say it but he's right. No woman gives love to a poor man

0|1
    2|0
  • If they're shallow as fuck

1|1
    0|0
  • Sounds accurate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lose... Not loose 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if she was with him for his money

0|0
    0|0
  • Like the "no sex in the Champagne room?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably

0|0
    2|0
  • That is absolutely true. Women are not loyal. They will not stand by you during the rough patches. If you aren't buying them shiny things, they will find another man who will. Women are prostitutes. They grant access to their pussy only to men who are buying them stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes