When Men Loose their jobs, Will They Loose their Women Too?

Chris rock in one of stand up shows says, "you loose your job you will loose your woman. She might not leave you that very minute but the countdown has begun."

311

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on a lot of other factors too. But my gut instinct is... Chris Rock is onto something. When a guy loses his job, there are new difficulties in his romantic relationship (s). Yeah, the countdown has begun.

Most Helpful Girl

• No not at all if she really loves him for who he is. If he gives up all together out of pure laziness then yes that could possibly change things.

• If he's working on going somewhere, that's attractive (even if he still earns less, it's his passion in something and work ethic that is attractive). If he's lazy and not particularly motivated that's unattractive because it makes her wonder what kind of team player (or not) he will be in all other areas of life like raising children etc. She wants to know she has a good life partner.