How do you ask a guy if you were a one night stand or not?

Like if you hook up with a guy who you knew for a while and neither of you talk about it, how do you approach the conversation if you know he won't be the one to do it? Like we still talk, but it's awkward. The sex was fantastic.

412

Most Helpful Guy

• There are different ways. You can wait for him to start talk about it. You can make the first move and ask him directly. You can just talk around making some references about that night (you could even ask him "will you do it again?", "would you like to try it again?", or somethink similar, obviously if you want it too).

• I do want to do it again I don't care if we have a relationship or not. I just don't know if a direct approach is best or not. "Do you want to fuck again?" Might be to forward but beating around the bush he might still avoid it

• Thanks you were very helpful to talk to.

• Happy to help. You are welcome.

Most Helpful Girl

• How long has it been?

• It's Saturday it happened Thursday.

• This is also true

• Thanks for the MHO :)