How do you ask a guy if you were a one night stand or not?

Like if you hook up with a guy who you knew for a while and neither of you talk about it, how do you approach the conversation if you know he won't be the one to do it? Like we still talk, but it's awkward. The sex was fantastic.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There are different ways. You can wait for him to start talk about it. You can make the first move and ask him directly. You can just talk around making some references about that night (you could even ask him "will you do it again?", "would you like to try it again?", or somethink similar, obviously if you want it too).

0|0
    0|0
    • I do want to do it again I don't care if we have a relationship or not. I just don't know if a direct approach is best or not. "Do you want to fuck again?" Might be to forward but beating around the bush he might still avoid it

• Show All
    • Thanks you were very helpful to talk to.

• Happy to help. You are welcome.

Most Helpful Girl

• How long has it been?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's Saturday it happened Thursday.

• Show All
    • This is also true

• Thanks for the MHO :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just be direct and ask. Say something like "So I really enjoyed our night together and was just wondering if you were interested in another?" And then you can ask further from there as to what he's looking for or if he's interested in more?

0|0
    0|0
    • You don't think that would be too forward?

• Not at all. Also you need to know where things stand.

• You will immediately recognise if he was in for a one night stand or for sex only. Do you do anything else than having sex? Is he taking you out? Does he involve you in his life? What does he talk about?

0|0
    0|0
    • We've only done it once and it was like 2 days ago. See still talk but it's awkward

• Show All
    • Like sort of genetic and forced, friendly but limited

• Sounds not good. He might didn’t enjoy the sex as much as you. Or he was really just in for pump and dump. What is your feeling? I mean honestly. Would you expect him to be like that if you’d be special to him?

• SImple Just ask Him bluntly *are you okay with this? Is this awkward? How Do we Un-Awkward this?*
    Things Like that.
    All this thought process is making that awkward. Not the one Night stand.

0|0
    0|0
  • You dont have to, you would know. Did he disappear and you never heard from him again? Did he stop calling you? - those are pretty sure signs.

0|0
    0|0
    • No we still text and it was like a few days ago so we haven't had time to hang out.

• @Asker, maybe its promising.

• Start with the last thing you said. Build up his confidence if you want to be something it helps. Plus he's probably freaking out and scared he screwed up.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol so you think texting him saying that the sex we had was fucking amazing and that we should do it again?

• I'm saying you should definitely work it into the conversation. But just ask about the night, there might be more to it all or it could be that he's just nervous to follow through. I can't speak for all men but for me and a lot of guys I know, it's a turn on when a girl you're attracted to makes the first move. Be assertive and maybe he'll be insertive again. Lol

• Not going to lie I actually laughed out loud at that last bit. Also in your opinion call, text, or in person?

• If he's not scheduling a repeat, you were a one-and-done as far as he's concerned. You probably shouldn't even mention it to him anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him I hope this doesn't affect our friendship but for real.. we gotta do that again! Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask him. 😊 call him och meet him up and say you need to talk.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am just afraid of asking him and it becomes more awkward especially if he says no. I don't think many girls can take that hit to the self esteem.

• Show All
    • @Aoshea17 😐 reading this made me realize I don't think we used a condom any of the times we did it...

• Then yeah I wouldn't suggest using those words

• Just try to be friend with him you can enjoy that sex again

0|0
    0|0
    • So you think I should just be his friend and the sex will happen again?

• Show All
    • I hope it's that simple

• Ask to meet up again and see what path it takes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask if he wants to meet up some time or somthing

0|0
    0|0
    • Like hey want to meet up for drinks
      Or like
      Do you want to come over and watch Netflix
      Or like
      hey let's see this movie type of meet up

• Coffee or movies as sex is not garuntied to see how he ffelig

• Aask him its that simple

0|0
    0|0
  • "Wanna see me again?"

0|0
    0|0
    • I like this one, do you think a certain time of day would be optimal? Like at booty call hours? Or like when his in church tomorrow?

• Maby u R both asking yourself same Q.

0|0
    0|0
    • But will I look desperate if I say it first? Or is he asking himself that same question? I'm letting myself over think everything

• Yes u do, be in the moment and enjoy. Q is to as, not to worry u

Recommended myTakes