Left on seen... Mystery?

So apparently I met this girl on ig we connected really well, she invited me for her gymnastics performance with her parents being there. She told me this won’t be a problem, there chill and all, but I’m here nervous as hell to meet the parents cuz it’s a little too soon and it’s the first meet too. Fast forward I would still go but I had to go somewhere my parents were forcing me. Apparently I dm’d her I can’t go and my reasons. She tells me she’s very busy so she goes on ig every Friday night. She left me on seen -_- I’m like Bruh but she did told me her phone is broken. So dunno, but anyways is she mad, lost interest, or she’s thinking about another meet up or her phone has problems. But she did unfollow some on her profile so that’s weird. Also should I keep bothering her with msgs cuz it shows your caring or forget about it. Thanks

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Man i hate being left on 'read' or 'seen' honestly if someone doesn't has a proper explanation as to why they left it on that. Then quit wasting ur time. If she's like busy then thats find. But if she's been acitve after she saw ur message. Than that b++++ be unfaithful to ur text. I would not waste my time cause u can do BETTER mate. I believe in u.

0|0
    0|0
  • Was that even English? Id love to help you but i could literally only understand about two sentences?

0|0
    0|0
    • Bruh 😂 read again

• She left me on seen, and I don’t know why

Recommended myTakes