Is it okay for a 13 year old girl to date a 16 years old guy?

Just curious... and bored

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually there's a big difference in maturity between 13 and 16. If the 13 girl's maturity is above average and the 16 guy is below, I'd say it's ok.
    From a legal point of view it would depend on the country/region. And sex won't be allowed in most countries.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh hell no. If it was My daughter I'd be fighting someone.

0|0
    1|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's nothing wrong with 2 minors dating each other; however, I wouldn't allow my daughter at 13 to date a 16 year old. When I had just turned 17 I was dating a 15 year old.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummmmmm... no. Probably not. Its just not a good idea for either party. Now, 14 and 16... sure. 14 and 17 maybe? But 13 and 16, if you really care about the guy hold off til you turn 14 if for no other reason than for his well being.

0|0
    1|0
  • I have a friend who live a 12 year old girl and he is 17. It's weird. But they love each other so yes it's okay if it's a true love because it can be dangerous

1|1
    0|0
    • What?😂 No. You really think they 'love' each other? Teenagers should stay in their age group when dating. Maybe ten years from now it would be okay but right now they are not even close to being on the same level of understanding. She is literally a child and he's in his last few years of high school. I really hope your faith in him is justified because of he can't find someone who's 15-17 then going all the way down to 12 is not the solution. And come on, a 12 year old does not know what love is and neither does your friend most likely. Sorry if I sounded accusatory but it's just not something I'd ever want my little sister to even think about.

• Show All
    • It's his choice, in all cases, we don't know how love is created

• Meh, whatever. You're right, it's his life. He should just be really careful because he can get in trouble for almost anything

• Too young i would say. Wait a few more years. You will understand life better.

0|1
    1|0
  • It’s not a problem. Just avoid having sex. Tell him before. Set a limit. Make sure he agrees. Don’t be stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's complete normal?
    bored, why? when you start working you can say you're bored before that= happy time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes as long as she knows that he will want to fondle her at a minimum and he will want a hand job or blowjob.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's is not wrong to do so but teenagers usually date just out of curiosity

0|0
    0|0
  • Might be bad as the guy is older and might have impure intentions to do with the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no would kick the boys ass if i was her brother

0|0
    1|0
  • Its totally fine but don't try to date guys more than 16

0|0
    0|1
  • If the parents are ok with it then it is fine:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it's really not

0|0
    1|2
  • Yep. Fine

1|1
    0|1
  • Totally ok in my opinion.

1|1
    0|0
  • It’s ok because they are both under 18