Girls, would you date a very smart but immature guy?

How would you feel about dating a guy that is intelligent, highly educated, has a great job and career but is still very immature?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't agree with the women above.

Bullshit.

Most women are so PC with their words but their actions are a complete contradiction to what they say.

Most women don't give a shit about intelligent decent blah blah. They just want immaturity spontaneous craziness.

Oh shit, that's right, they call it 'fun' or 'makes me laugh' and every other loony excuse.

0|0
    1|0
    • Don't speak for all women. You don't know these girls. So don't judge something you don't know There are girls and women like myself who value's intelligence. But when you chose to be immature, that is not going to make a woman want to be with you long term. Some of them will play the game for the while, but eventually, they'll want somebody else.

• Show All
    • @th3c0unt

You honestly don't know what wisdom is at 34 years old. Very sad.

• Sad is you trying to judge me without a clue.

Typical all talk at 25 and I can wager you're life's trash.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I would not. And that simply all depends on what he means by very immature? Because that would not work well with my maturity level. If your a very immature guy, then you're going to attract very immature girls.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Immature how? Maybe clarify that as there are different kinds of immaturity. I like video games, anime, and being a goofball for example... and I'm admittedly kinda lazy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you mean by immature. I don’t want to feel like I’m babysitting, but I appreciate a goofy sense of humour.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope , being mature enough to handle a situation is part of being smart. If you are immature you won't succeed

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Immaturity isn't attractive.
    Not sure what do you consider as immature behaviour here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, they get on my nerves easily

0|1
    0|0
  • No I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I want mature guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would

0|0
    0|0
  • What are we calling immature? Because my dad’s definition of immature is being unable to take care of his children, thinking he has no responsibility whatsoever and not realizing you have to buy food before a new electronic device.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes