How to get a guy you like text you more?

225

Most Helpful Girl

• PFF...

I don't get why people are into their texts and phones this much... Why is it important if a person texts you more or not, if he is not willing to spend time with you in person?

• Its because they don't hangout so then they text instead. People used to hangout a lot but that doesn't really happen anymore. People don't make the time.

• @QCpress Same for the friends.

• Kk well someone I know doesn't invite at all so I just take it as they don't care, and I'm going to stop treating them like a friend. To be it comes off as not caring or want to be my friend.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you given him reason to? Because if you have and he still isn't texting you then it means he's not interested.

How often do you see each other in real life? This will affect it.

• Can you show me the way?

• Ever since I asked this question, he has took more of an interest in texting. He isn't a big texter and is busy with work but when he gets the chance to he does

• That sounds like me. He's given you a bone, so work with that to raise his interest level