How to get a guy you like text you more?

0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• PFF...

I don't get why people are into their texts and phones this much... Why is it important if a person texts you more or not, if he is not willing to spend time with you in person?

1|0
    0|0
    • Its because they don't hangout so then they text instead. People used to hangout a lot but that doesn't really happen anymore. People don't make the time.

• Show All
    • @QCpress Same for the friends.

• Kk well someone I know doesn't invite at all so I just take it as they don't care, and I'm going to stop treating them like a friend. To be it comes off as not caring or want to be my friend.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you given him reason to? Because if you have and he still isn't texting you then it means he's not interested.

How often do you see each other in real life? This will affect it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Can you show me the way?

• Show All
    • Ever since I asked this question, he has took more of an interest in texting. He isn't a big texter and is busy with work but when he gets the chance to he does

• That sounds like me. He's given you a bone, so work with that to raise his interest level

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Bring up some things that you think he might be interested in. If all goes well, you'll learn more about him, and he'll actually see you're interested in him and his interests. That will prompt him to want to do the same with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Send him a flirty text or something funny, just don't over do it, if he isn't responding after a couple texts, the best thing to do is wait

1|0
    0|0
    • Texted him last on Friday wishing him a good weekend but he ignored it

• Then the best thing to do is wait, he's an individual and so are you, just because he hasn't texted you back doesn't mean he's not interested, I'm could more so mean that he's busy with something else in his life

• Not every guy is into texting and phone stuff. Text about interests you both have never fake an interest it always tells

1|0
    1|0
  • Text him more and see if he does the same in return. Be more interesting and see if that makes him text you more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't ask simple questions, don't give simple answers.

1|1
    0|0
  • Try talking face to face. Much quicker, don't have rely on networks and battery charge, and don't have wait the each other to type out replies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Umm have a conversation with him.. Talk about interesting things. Don't just say generic things.

1|0
    0|0
  • In fact chat with him outside the phone. Then rise his interests on you. He'll get to the position you want

1|0
    0|0
  • Common interests, mutual respect. Integrity. Making plans with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Make it interesting, and try to talk about things he can relate on and flirt with him as well

1|0
    0|0
  • Make the effort to text him more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Text him first

1|0
    1|0
  • Text him

1|0
    1|0
  • Why?