Can a friend be more than a friend without loosing the friendship?

or that depends of the interest of each person in the relationship? Not to the extend of becoming full friends with benefits but could act as Friends with benefits from time to time but not always. I mean like a man and a woman like each other or are attracted to each other and they are kind of Friends already, they even had made out twice (I dont know if this is important but the man is the best friend of the ladys cousin, the guy knows the lady´s brother as well).

Is it a little possible or not at all?
Updates:
How is it posible? What can you do to make it happen if posible?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Rocky terrain there. If both understand and don't catch feels I guess it could. One of my best friends endedd up being a friends with benefits but then we stopped and still talk

0|0
    0|0
    • so is not possibel at all? even if one of the parties gave signs to the other one that he/she was attracted to her/him?

• Show All
    • how to make it posible when the terrain could be rough then?

• It has to be mutual. If you can both agree on the terms of the friendship. You can get feels cause then it's not fair

Most Helpful Girl

• sure its possible i was friends with benefits and it was much funner than our normal friendship

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think the most successful relationships start as friendships and the reason they last is because they stay friendship.

0|0
    0|0
    • if that is the case why some people can't work that out and believe that Friends with benefits only work if neither one start to catch feelings for the other one

• Show All
    • That is admirable but n ow why people believe that Friends with benefits only work if they dont have feelings for each other unless they dont want a serious relationship and only meet for sex?

• I’m not sure I have been in a friends with benefits type of situation.

• I did lose a good friend due to trying to build a relationship with her.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say it depends on the persons but it can be harf

0|0
    0|0
  • This is just overly complicating things.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes