Can a friend be more than a friend without loosing the friendship?

or that depends of the interest of each person in the relationship? Not to the extend of becoming full friends with benefits but could act as Friends with benefits from time to time but not always. I mean like a man and a woman like each other or are attracted to each other and they are kind of Friends already, they even had made out twice (I dont know if this is important but the man is the best friend of the ladys cousin, the guy knows the lady´s brother as well).

Is it a little possible or not at all?
How is it posible? What can you do to make it happen if posible?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Rocky terrain there. If both understand and don't catch feels I guess it could. One of my best friends endedd up being a friends with benefits but then we stopped and still talk

• so is not possibel at all? even if one of the parties gave signs to the other one that he/she was attracted to her/him?

• how to make it posible when the terrain could be rough then?

• It has to be mutual. If you can both agree on the terms of the friendship. You can get feels cause then it's not fair

Most Helpful Girl

• sure its possible i was friends with benefits and it was much funner than our normal friendship