Psychic knew everything about my boyfriend. How?

For those who believe in psychic power, how do psychic know about people they never met?
I saw a psychic the other day. She didn't even know my name prior to reading my cards. I didn't have an appointment, I just walked in for a reading. When I asked about my boyfriend, she knew everything about him. His personality, habits, what he tells me. How is this possible?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Pychics are very good at reading people. By looking at your demeaner and how you carry yourself. She likely was able to tell what your boyfriend is like based on that and how you react when she mentions him.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• psychics tap into your energy. I once came to a psychic online, and she automatically knew everything that was going on between me and my ex when we were together. pretty amazing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you believe in the mystic arts then psychics are those who are in tune with the energy's around them and can read what they are saying. Most feel what others feel and it can be a great burden on them mentally and physically

0|0
    0|0
  • It's called cold reading do some googling you'll understand it.
    Couple that with a genuinely intuative person and it's powerful combination.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because there are real psychics out there, most of them fake but some are gifted.

1|0
    0|0
  • You sure it wasn’t just generic questions

1|1
    0|0
  • She is secretly sleeping with him.

2|1
    0|0
  • I agree with Wraithguy.

0|0
    0|0
  • She probably asked you a couple questions, just general ones and based on experience, knows the type of person he is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes