Psychic knew everything about my boyfriend. How?

For those who believe in psychic power, how do psychic know about people they never met?
I saw a psychic the other day. She didn't even know my name prior to reading my cards. I didn't have an appointment, I just walked in for a reading. When I asked about my boyfriend, she knew everything about him. His personality, habits, what he tells me. How is this possible?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Pychics are very good at reading people. By looking at your demeaner and how you carry yourself. She likely was able to tell what your boyfriend is like based on that and how you react when she mentions him.

Most Helpful Girl

• psychics tap into your energy. I once came to a psychic online, and she automatically knew everything that was going on between me and my ex when we were together. pretty amazing.