Is this considered cheating on your partner (Please read below)?

You’ve been exclusive for over a month and you’re paranoid that the person has been cheating on you due to their semi-long distance job. Even though, they have been honest about everything and don’t have anything to hide/ don’t come across as defensive or guilty. To protect yourself, you end up downloading a dating app, swipe right for yes/left for no and send around 5 messages within 15-20 minutes. From this point, you don’t get any feedback considering how early it is in the morning, feel guilt because you are not certain that they are being unfaithful and delete the account before you can even get a response from anyone (the app’s intent is to have the woman make the first move and the guy responds from there). Is this considered cheating?
  • Yes
  • No

516

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no. You're behavior is innocent but your intent makes it cheating. Downloading the dating app is a betrayal of trust and your boyfriend would not like it if he found out. There was no real interaction with other men but still the beginning acts of cheating.

Most Helpful Girl

• If u download a dating app. your more than likely looking yourself unless i read wrong and he downloaded.
    . balank.

• I downloaded it. I don’t think he has one. Yet, I’m not certain.