I made out with another girl on my birthday and girlfriend got really upset?

My girlfriend was out of town on my birthday and she told me to have fun and do whatever I want and she’s sorry she couldn’t be here on my birthday. On my birthday my friends invited this girl to hang out with us cause they all think I like her because a few months ago my friend brought her up during our conversation and I said I’d fuck her for sure. Anyway We ended up making out but I didn’t get to fuck her.

My girlfriend found out that I made out with another girl and now she’s upset even though she told me I could have fun and do what I want. Is she being unreasonable?

3530

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she's being unreasonable to be honest. She told you that you could have fun. I was in a similar situation once, except it was my girlfriend's birthday. I didn't bother getting her a present so I promised I'd help her set things up for the house party she was having that night. I told her that she better thank me for setting things up, she then thanked me and hoped we had a good night. And we did have a good night. She was a bit disappointed that her sister, her mom and her grandma didn't bother turning up. They did turn up, it's just they were in the other room, I was banging them on Grandpa's piano. My girlfriend found out and got a little upset, I thought she was being unreasonable. Safe to say my girlfriend wasn't invited to my 12th birthday party later that year.

Most Helpful Girl

• She’s definitely not being unreasonable. When she said do whatever you want she wasn’t meaning go out and hook up with other girls... she was meaning anything that wouldn’t jeopardize the relationship. You should only want to hook up with your girlfriend while you’re in a relationship anyways.