Why did he block me on social media but not my phone?

I was dating this guy briefly but it was kind of complicated. Some rumours were going around about me being crazy and stuff but a lot of that was about stuff that happened years ago when I was mentally unstable and drunk. And it wasn’t even like it was that bad. I didn’t hurt anyone or anything. So the stories got spun out of control and got around to this guy and he was hesitant about being around me cus he thought I would turn into some crazy ex girlfriend. But anyway things were going ok until this one night we were together and we got drunk and I started getting depressed and suicidal but I didn’t mesn anything I was saying I was just drunk. But anyway he called the police on me and said he never wanted to see me again. And he took out his phone and blocked me on Snapchat and instagram which is silly because I don’t even have the Instagram app on my phone I don’t use social media. But a week later I texted him to apologize for getting out of hand thinking it wouldn’t go through but the text went through as an iMessage which means he didn’t block my number. I sent one more a week later to see if he had blocked me after that but he didn’t. He isn’t responding so I don’t want to text him anymore but why is he not Even blocking me. If he still cares why doesn’t he text back?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Probably he forgot... Or don't know how to

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry he'll block you on phone also.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes