Why everyone are so stupid?

Do people really think love is real?
It's not people don't fall in love... and Valentine's day it's a bullshit so that men can buy a gifts for they girlfriends and fuck them
Relationships don't last long... girls are only interested in handsome guys with money and guys are only interested in cute girls... then they are together and after some time they are breaking up with each other and finding someone else to be with then again same story and again again and again but they are too stupid to see it that love isn't real and they are together because they are to scared of being alone

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a very jaded view of things and that's fine, each person is allowed to create their own narrative and live by it. Your opinion is your opinion.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound as though there’s no hope for love for anyone

0|0
    0|0
    • Cuz that's the truth

• No it isn’t. You’re just hurt and in pain. Don’t ruin it for everyone else.

I’ve been heart broken so many times I thought I couldn’t love again. And then I met meh ex boyfriend and it was great, but when he broke up with me it almost killed me. Now I have a girlfriend and I’m started to love her more and more everyday.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well... Pratchett's character, Death, was once asked by some guy, what would humans be without love. Death's answer was, "Rare".
    I'll go with that :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is real but it starts with the self not someone else and I feel like most people are in relationships for a gain witch is not love.

0|0
    0|0
  • True brother, I'd say females use love as an excuse to have sex.
    And after honeymoon phase, they think "it's not working anymore"

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is just chemical that occurs in our brain, so technically it is real

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol who killed your puppy.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound very confused. Not everyone in relationships are afraid of being alone, most have enjoyed their alone time before meeting someone they wanted to be with, not just settled for anyone. That does NOT make them stupid, on the contrary!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes