Abortion: Tell or not Tell?

I've been with my boyfriend on and off for 6 months. He broke up with me at the end of Nov for a few weeks because he said he couldn't deal with me having a kid. (But I think he wanted to have fun because he'd already been talking to people he was working with. He didn't want me working at the same place he was and it was a huge issue for him when I did.) I know he slept with a couple people when we were broken up. I got fired from the job we were both working at and I started seeing an uptick in him messaging people on Facebook and texting people he works with. When I asked him about it he said yeah he was talking to people but it wouldn't go anywhere but he'd have sex with someone if he could but that would be it. He says I'm the only one he loves and will love and he'd do it and he'd leave them alone and they'd leave him alone.

I've known for a while I was pregnant and I couldn't bring myself to tell him. He's always said he doesn't want kids right now but when we got back together he said he wanted to be a father figure to my son.
I don't know what to do. I want to tell him so badly sometimes but I'm scared.
I don't know how he'll react. I can't afford another child and I know he's not mature enough to handle one. Not financially either.
I want to terminate but I feel awful about not telling him but I know it would probably be a mistake if I did tell him.
Any guys have any advice for me? Does he mean what he says if he sleeps with someone else there's nothing there?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It is easier for men to have meaningless sex than women.
    To answer you main question... you are being unfair to the father by aborting his kid without telling him. He has a right to know and the kid has the right to not be aborted. If you cannot handle another kid, you should have kept it in your pants.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him you’re pregnant but you’re getting an abortion. He might change his mind.

• I'm just scared. I'm not okay with him texting other girls or him wanting to sleep with them and him not turning something like that down. He says it would be nothing and that he just wants me but I feel like there's no way he'd be able to handle me having a baby

• Keep your child. Put him on child support. If he didn’t want a kid then he should’ve used protection.

• As should she have.