Is it bad to like someone, regardless of whether they feel the same way or not?

I like them, and they know it. Regardless of whether they like me back or don't, I would still like them just the same. Is this a bad thing?

36

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing is bad about that! Just know the consequences and don’t get too involved in something you might not have. Self respect is key.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think so. I've like the same girl for 4 years and I'm doing ok.

• Does she like you back or know that you like her?

• Ok long story short, she was my sister's friend who was obsessed with me so I friend zoned her. About a year later I found out she was the love of my life but she was in a relationship so I've been to shy to tell her.