Have you ever been angry and confused as to why someone is attracted to you?

I consider myself a very unattractive person. I’ve only had 2 guys pursue me in the last 2 years (shocker?), and it made me angry that they were attracted to me when there are GORGEOUS girls everywhere. It’s like why are you doing that to yourself? If a guy is attracted to me, I genuinely feel sorry for him and wonder why he even considered looking in my direction. I get angry about it honestly. I wonder, does anyone else ever feel this way?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel sorry for them too. Obviously you are out of your mind.

• I’m not at all...

• I didn’t start an argument.

• I know. I'm saying it's pointless to argue about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you have some personal issues to deal with.