The guy I'm seeing is ignoring my texts. Whyyyy?

The only text he did answer was when I asked him about my car.

The last date we had was great, I don't know what I could of done or said. I'm thinking it could be when made a comment about being just friends but then I followed that up with coming back to kiss him a lot.

Another thing is he did tell me he had to do a lot with work, they were going to send him to a lot of training since he got promoted.

I don't know what it can be, why he's ignoring my texts or what to do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't know how to reply, what it exactly you texted him?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I generally don't buy into being too busy at work as an excuse if you have heard from him in more than a day. If he was really keen he would make the time at some point during the day to text back. The friend thing may have put him off a bit if he is wanting more than that so if you are interested in it developing into something more I would tell him. If he then doesn't respond with a little more enthusiasm then cut your losses and walk away. Something else has probably grabbed his attention.

0|0
    0|0
    • I haven't heard from him.
      He knows I would like something more and plus I kissed him a lot after

• Show All
    • You think he won't contact me anymore, we known each other for years and been through a lot together

• Huh?

• Not enough info to say but yah he's def taking his time with you. He prob thinks it isn't going to go anywhere

0|0
    0|0
    • But I followed it up with kisses and I thought he didn't want it to go anywhere

• Show All
    • Prob just him then

• What do you mean?

• May be he had enough of u, cux u luved him with ur all and made him feel clingy

0|0
    0|0
    • How would I do that?

• Show All
    • I didn't make him feel clingy I don't think

• Ok hope everything will be fine...

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Why not just call.

0|0
    0|0
    • Because I don't want to bother if he's working. He can't even answer my text.

Why do you think?

• Show All
    • We'll I texted him on 3 different occasions and he ignored all but when I asked him about my car he replied, why,?

• hmm
      he didn't care
      or he had nothing he thought was interesting to say so he said nothing
      or he was going to then forgot
      It could be anything. the best way to know is to ask him yourself

• Could he be busy

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know I mean he told me he's going to be busy with work basically but he didn't answer on 3 different occasions. And why did he answer my one text then?

• Show All
    • Would need just more at best I could say he is busy or ignoring you but nothing would indercate a reason

• We'll I have my 2 speculations be written here

• Maybe text him too much pull back allow him to do 85 to 95% of the reaching out via text calls or messages

0|0
    0|0
    • He never texts.
      But still why isn't he answering me?
      Should I just leave it go or try calling him or try texting him about something I need help with?

• Huh?

• No just try a week with out texting him or calling at all

Recommended myTakes