Why do women reject me once they see my race?

Like it sucks I have been on okcupid and plenty of fish and have started a conversation with numerous women politely introducing my self and a couple have said hi back then immediately blocked me. Seriously is this is it should I just give up dating and accept that I’m never gonna be accepted in the dating world for who I am
Updates:
But why would she respond in the first place why not ignore my message like no joke I almost cryed. I got so excited when the girl responded cause I already had low expectations like I didn’t expect a response but then when she did I got happy for a second and was ready to apply then when I went to hit the send button it said this user has blocked you.
Thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You might be of a race which men are commonly known to be fuckboys. I know it's wrong to generalize but try to say more than "hi".. something that would indicate you're friendly and not pervy
    I'm not sure if that's the reason tho, just guessing

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m not and I introduce myself in a very friendly way I say hello I’m so and so

• Show All
    • This guy was shyer then me he was practically afraid of the girl but when I told her I liked her she rejected me and instead asked me to give her number to him

Most Helpful Guy

• No it's not your 'race', you're just using that as an excuse. If I saw your profile, no offense, but I guarantee it's crap.

0|0
    0|0
    • No it’s really not race plays a major factor in the dating world its even a question in the dating section

• Show All
    • Probably a money thing

• Nope it's a work ethic thing. Stop making these excuses in order to justify to yourself that there's no point in actually putting in effort.

'I don't need to talk to women, I can just be lazy and sit on my ass because they won't like me anyway, I'm not the right race, I don't have enough money' blah blah blah. I've heard it all before, it's all bullshit.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Different people have different preferences in dating. Have you tried contacting women of the same race as you?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I have

• Show All
    • Professional

• If you have a good profile, you should have some interest, especially from women of the same race. I don't know what to tell you.

• If your advertising yourself on a dating website wouldn't the other person already have seen your picture? Could have it possibly been based on something else

1|0
    0|0
    • Not really

• Can't see it being about race, I mean racism unfortunately is alive and well don't doubt that but she would have already seen what you look like

• Wow dude, if you play the race card when women block you on POF it's no wonder you've never had a date.

0|0
    0|0
    • Cause dude literally here’s how it went

Me: hey
      Her: hi

Went to reply and it said this user has blocked you

• Show All
    • So how do you learn how to date at 26

• Read a book. Watch YouTube videos. Maybe post a question on how to ask a girl out instead of "why are all women racist?"

• Let me guess, you are Indian.

0|1
    0|1
  • What is your race? And where do you live?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes