Do guys change?

My boyfriend is a gentleman, he walks up to the house door to get me, holds the doors open for me when walking in places, smiles a lot, fidgets when around me, asks questions just never answers them, pays for my meals. I just can't understand why he chose me, he said I had a great personality and said he loved everything about me. I am sure I am his first girlfriend. He's a good guy, he makes me happy.. But I feel he deserves a prettier and more outgoing gal. I am reserved and he's fairly shy himself. I am fat, but in the process of losing weight. Even if I lost it I will still be ugly. I am gonna have to get my baby teeth pulled and gonna be without teeth for a while and gotta get braces, is he gonna leave me? Don't know.. it seems like I have all the fucking problems in this world I am not worth anyone's time.. How do I tell him? My body is not perfect by all means.. but my belly is fluffy too.. I don't know He's so sweet, but I am afraid he's gonna change and be a huge ass. My moms boyfriend did that, he was nice in the beginning but became a HUGE ASShole. I am afraid.. cause he seems like a nice guy, he texts me every day doesn't ever ask for anything but he always asks how I am doing and what I am up too. I've known him for 4 months before hand, we texted a lot and snapped. Does he seem like a good guy?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think guys change their cheating ways, but I think they do learn to be more aware of what they should do. You are clearly way too insecure about yourself. You get what you think you deserve, so he might leave you if you don't show confidence in yourself. Stop measuring your self worth against him. It's ok to be less than perfect and confident about it. If he is nice to you now, it could be because he is shy and really wants to experience a relationship. At the end of the day, I wouldn't give my soul to anyone unless it's been more than 6 months of hanging out every day. That's how long it takes to discover the flaws.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a good guy, and if he loves you by how you are right now, he's going to love you for a long time.

• He seems like a good guy? :) That's good. Thank you!!!