Does he seem genuine?

My boyfriend is a gentleman, he walks up to the house door to get me, holds the doors open for me when walking in places, smiles a lot, fidgets when around me, asks questions just never answers them, pays for my meals. I just can't understand why he chose me, he said I had a great personality and said he loved everything about me. I am sure I am his first girlfriend. He's a good guy, he makes me happy.. I am reserved and he's fairly shy himself. I don't know He's so sweet, but I am afraid he's gonna change and be a huge ass. My moms boyfriend did that, he was nice in the beginning but became a HUGE ASS. I am afraid.. cause he seems like a nice guy, he texts me every day doesn't ever ask for anything but he always asks how I am doing and what I am up too. I've known him for 4 months before hand, we texted a lot and snapped. Does he seem like a good guy?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Well see how it goes as you will never know. Not all men are the Same as your mum's boyfriend. He sounds just like me to be honest. Quiet and shy but I would never disrespect a women. See how it goes and let him know how you feel.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you been dating since long? Usually in the first couple of months of dating everything looks and feels like a fairytale. If he is being so sweet to you just enjoy this period of time instead of questionning his actions.