Is being nice a turn off for guys?

I’m not naive, but I do like to generous, kind to others and compassionate. That’s just how I was raised to be like. Is this a turn off? Because I know it can come off as needy even though that’s the last thing I am or want to be seen as.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends what time of guy you want. If you're looking a nice guy then you're on the right track. Just make completely sure of the type of guy you're with before you get too involved with someone who ends up coming across as a nice guy to get what they want. There's a difference between friendly and needy. Needy would be you chasing after the guy without knowing how he feels about you. Friendly is just someone who doesn't play mind games and hard to get for the sake of making life difficult for the guy, but he still has to do all the work.