Why do some guys change personalities once they get into a relationship with you?

I'm not talking about my experiences but I have a friend who told me that her ex boyfriend was sooo nice to her when they first met and he treated her nice and then throughout their relationship, she said he started being mean. My friend is a very nice person so I don't understand why he would be mean to her. I've noticed that with other relationships too.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• People put on a face to get liked then they relax and show how they really are. That's why so many relationships fail after a few months

• That's what I was assuming. I feel like people will be very nice but once they get comfortable enough, boom, their true colors show.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd assume, the guys don't know how to communicate their needs and frustrations properly. Girls do the same thing to sweet guys.

• I wouldn't. I am a genuinely nice person and my personality is how it always will be. I don't like being mean to people at all. I hate girls who do that to really nice guys tho.

• Thanks for MH