Should I give her space?

Me and my girlfriend got in a fight last night and we haven’t spoken since then I’m wondering if I should give her space or talk to her about it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that that is always the best thing to do. Yes, it matters what the fight is on but if you respect her, sometimes it's best not to push. She may need to analyse things on her own before bringing you into the mix

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Space talk to her when she’s thinking right. Usually when women are angry and you ask them to talk at that moment. They will lash out on u and hurt ur feelings so if u don’t want that give her time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to her. Typically with women, space creates distance. A stitch in time saves 9

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk or forever hold your peace! Goodluck

0|0
    0|0
  • Go talk to her right now

0|0
    0|0
  • 12 more hours... then call her

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl A: Loves persistence, attention, devotion and being chased even when she says she isn't into anymore.

Girl B: Will need to emotionally and mentally gather herself up and come to you when she is ready.

Girl C: Will need a heads up that you are trying to come over to talk about what happened and a small reminder that you do care about her.

It's your job to find out what girl she is. There are other girl types, but I am not familiar with them all.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes