If you really liked her or cared about her wouldn't you try to stop her from walking away?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not the kind of person who will hold a person back.

If a girl I like doesn't want to be with me, I'll let her go. It might be hard for me, but in the end, I care more about her happiness than my own.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• In general yes, but might depend on the circumstances. What are they?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. She's a grown adult, capable of making her own decisions. I'm not going to try and stop anybody. If she is done and wants to walk, then walk.

If she would rather talk then we talk. I don't expect her to beg me for anything so I am not going to beg or crawl on my knees for anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a girl who was clinically depressed and had a few suicide attempts. I walked away when it was obvious that I couldn't be with her AND help her. We're still friends, I still care, she's dating a guy who's "just like me" but I'm happier she's alive and happy than I would have been if I'd let myself get dragged down to stay with her.

0|1
    0|0
  • I honestly would say I'd want to but there will always be someone else who can love and care for you as much as you do for them. They made the decision to walk out then and there. Respect that. And if you let go of one person who wanted to walk away then there's always the possibility of them coming back. Otherwise, you know s/he had no intentions of coming back to you in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it is what she wants, only a tyrant or selfish child would try to stop her. A real man who loves her will acknowledge her freedom and agency, even as it kills him. Only a selfish child, a spoiled little brat of a girl will insist that he try to stop her as "proof" that he loves her.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she wants to walk away then just let her go , you can't force someone to love you all you can do is try to guide them into loving you back , if she walks away yes it hurts but reality of it you can't force her

0|0
    0|0
  • I always help because if they are suicidal ill never let them harm themselves. Now if she cheats just once out the door she goes

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Taking away her agency will only breed resentment.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not. I don't find childish behavior attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but many people won't. Many guys believe that by doing nothing they have a greater chance of her turning around.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex blamed me for letting her go. Your a adult take responsibility for your own actions. I'm not playing your pathetic drama games

0|0
    0|0
  • If I fucked up-yes. If she found someone else I would show her the door.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not necessarily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the reasons

0|2
    0|0
  • It always depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends

0|0
    0|0
  • I may like her, but if I found out that she's psycho, then I won't stop her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes