Why would a guy go down on a girl?

on the first and second date? knowing she won't return the favor?

324

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of us just enjoy going down on a girl. It can be incredibly arousing and can be a form of control (teasing, orgasm control etc), which is in itself empowering and sexy. You don't always know the favour won't be returned, especially on a first or second date, but if it does get reciprocated, that's a bonus.

And honestly, a first or second date, we've got our insecurities about performance issues (if it's been a while for example), so it's a good way to ensure you both have an orgasm and therefore a good time. Plus, a woman is more sensitive for up to two hours after an orgasm, so it always works in our favour!

Why are you giving it up on the first or second date if you're looking for something long term? Not that I'm assuming you're looking for long term, just that you specifically mentioned first or second date ;-)

Most Helpful Girl

• He’s a good boy. πŸ˜‰