Why would a guy go down on a girl?

on the first and second date? knowing she won't return the favor?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of us just enjoy going down on a girl. It can be incredibly arousing and can be a form of control (teasing, orgasm control etc), which is in itself empowering and sexy. You don't always know the favour won't be returned, especially on a first or second date, but if it does get reciprocated, that's a bonus.

And honestly, a first or second date, we've got our insecurities about performance issues (if it's been a while for example), so it's a good way to ensure you both have an orgasm and therefore a good time. Plus, a woman is more sensitive for up to two hours after an orgasm, so it always works in our favour!

Why are you giving it up on the first or second date if you're looking for something long term? Not that I'm assuming you're looking for long term, just that you specifically mentioned first or second date ;-)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He’s a good boy. πŸ˜‰

1|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sex doesn't always have to be a one for one thing. Plus it's not that you have to go down. There are other ways to use foreplay on her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some people don't give in order to get. This for that. Quid pro quo. You scratch my back I'll scratch yours. Some people don't give expecting anything in return. They give because they want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she let me I would. I don't go down on a girl expecting her to return the favor. I just love doing it

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I would only do that if I was quite sure she was clean, but I'd do it because it's one of my favorite things to do. I love going down on a girl... delicious!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not go down on a girl on he first or second date, nor would I want her to give me a bj that soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well seriously id wait tell we are together and been dating. Im all about pleasuring that area once we know each other. Plus making her orgasm is so sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not that early unless she has documentation of a resent STD test for me to look at.

0|1
    0|0
  • First and second date? That's way too fast for me. I did have an answer but the additional information has completely changed my stance on this.

0|0
    0|0
  • He refuses to accept or believe she won't and eventually she will.

0|0
    0|0
  • To please her of course. It's not "horrible" for us either ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I love going down on a woman. I will any time she is up for it, assuming I'm able, no need for her to return the favor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Going down on someone is fun. It is a gratifying feeling to make someone feel good, and he might like to do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Better question... why would she LET YOU? And why would you do it if she did?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like going down if the woman is fine with it feeling them orgasm again and again

0|0
    0|0
  • Why the fuck not? I don't like bjs, I think they're gross and unflattering,

0|0
    0|0
  • He wanted to eat homemade dessert if you don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer giving pleasure more than getting it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he likes eating pussy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably likes her or enjoys it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's sexy on itself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he likes her and enjoys it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some guys just enjoy giving pleasure 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he likes it?

0|0
    0|0
  • To please her because he likes her. But some guys just like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably not going down or having sex at all on the first or second date. But if I'm going down on a girl, it's because I'm trying to make her orgasm, and I don't really care if she returns the favor because I'm focusing on giving her the best sex of her life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes