Do girls use Tinder with the intent of never responding to matches they swipe right on?

I have been on a roll lately with about 7 matches in the past two weeks on tinder for the very limited time I use the app. I took some advice from a friend on a profile pic and it really worked out pretty well. The only problem is I have yet to get any of the 7 girls to even respond to me yet. It is almost like they are bots, or just swipe right on guys to see if they would do the same back to them for satisfaction? I am curious to what any of you think it may be?

Feel free to tell your tinder stories if you have any!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I barely responded. It's hard to respond to everyone. Imagine having 600+ matches and 30-50% of those people sending you messages. Now say you're having a couple of pretty decent conversations, why respond to others. This is coming from someone who met their boyfriend on tinder, so it's not like I didn't respond to anyone, just not everybody

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow 600+ matches look at you πŸ‘

• Show All
    • Nice!! I know it's a lot harder for guys to get matches, so you definitely are!

• The only thing now is to get a response from one of them. Like none of them have responded to my first message yet so it feels annoying but from your perspective, they probably have a lot of matches to deal with.

• No, they just answer if they are quite sure about you. Alternatively if they are in a shitty life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I know some chicks who literally only have the app to play 'fuck or not' with their friends when they're bored πŸ˜•

0|1
    0|0
    • LMAO. I mean at least that would put me in the yes category due to being matched with πŸ˜‚

• Yeah you should just feel flattered & move on πŸ˜†

Recommended myTakes