Do girls use Tinder with the intent of never responding to matches they swipe right on?

I have been on a roll lately with about 7 matches in the past two weeks on tinder for the very limited time I use the app. I took some advice from a friend on a profile pic and it really worked out pretty well. The only problem is I have yet to get any of the 7 girls to even respond to me yet. It is almost like they are bots, or just swipe right on guys to see if they would do the same back to them for satisfaction? I am curious to what any of you think it may be?

Feel free to tell your tinder stories if you have any!

21