My Ex left me Food and a Note saying Happy Valentines Day?

Long story short. She broke up with me, it had been pretty rocky and I feel like she pulled the trigger fast on it. But she said she felt like the man she met (me) was not here anymore, so I think she felt like I lost my feelings towards her. The breakup was pretty bad. A lot of fighting and I think to protect herself and to be able to try and move on she had to be mad at me, I continuously took the high road and respected her decision. It’s been about a month since we last truly spoke. Since I’ve talked to her maybe two times. And texted like 1 time. We see eachother at the gym still, where we met. And I've tried to stay approachable, but not seek her attention out. Last night I got brownies at my door. With a piece of paper saying “Happy Valentine’s Day xoxo” on it. And I have previous notes from her. So I compared the handwriting and little drawings she did. Absolutely identical. She didn’t put her name on it though, and she didn’t reach out to me. She has never been a girl to initiate things with me, even in the relationship. So this is a big step in my opinion knowing her. She’s not dating anyone else, and she definitely isn’t doing this out of spite. That’s not how she is. Does she want me to reach out? Or what the hell. Cause Valentine’s Day isn’t for 10 days lol. I kinda just wanna text her and say “I know it’s a long shot but I can’t shake this feeling that what was left at my door last night was by you. Is that true?” Why would she do that to me? Why leave me a gift and a nice not 10 days before valentines. Help people haha

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• May be not talk about that thingy on door. But if you are super sure she did it just ask her out if we can talk and go out for coffee or something

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes