How do I get a girl I never meet before to fall in love with me?

Im 15 and i want to know how to get a real loyal girlfriend

16

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want a loyal girlfriend, the only way you will know if they are loyal, is to get to know them well, over a period of at least months.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask her out one day :) see if she is into you

• But im kinda shy

• I know well try and be friends?

• Don't do that. Just ask her out. Being shy is an excuse. You can be shy your whole life, you can also be poor your whole life. It's your life and your choice. No reason to make her think you want to be just friends then bombard her with your "true feelings" later down the road. You'll both just end up getting hurt.