Where should the date take place?

Hey guys I'm new and this is my first question. Where should the first date take between me and this girl.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• It honestly depends on the girl, on your budget (if you're going to split the check or one will pay everything)... I would advise porbably going to watch a movie first and then dinner (that way you make sure you have something to talk about)

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on u and the girl if ur age is accurate id say a restraunt order something like a steak not something like a burger or spaghetti were it would be so messy