Stuff to do at a school dance?

I have a valentines school dance and I wanna make it special for my boyfriend I know you guys will say I’m too young but if your going to say that just please don’t answer I was kiss him or kiss on his neck but they probably won’t play any slow songs help? what can I do?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• your school won't play slow songs at the valentines dance? lame. it depends what you guys have done so far. have you kissed yet? do you hold hands or give each other long hugs?

frankly i have no idea what the kids are doing these days i just assume everyone is doing everything at like 12 so it's hard to say what would be special haha

Most Helpful Guy

• You dont have to kiss to slow songs. If you really feel like you need to set the mood you guys can head outside after the dance or during if you can get back in.

• I know but slow songs will be the only time we will be able to kiss without getting caught