How to find a controlling girlfriend?

I want a controlling girlfriend. How do I go about finding one?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Walk into a Whole Foods, Starbucks, Lululemon, or a Yoga Studio... they will usually reveal themselves to you.

• There are no Whole Foods here, but there are Starbucks, Lululemons and Yoga Studios. I'll try that. I don't drink coffee, though. And looking at the Lululemon website, I don't think I'd have any reason to enter - it seems pretty girly. I might take a yoga class in the holidays if I can find free time, but I have a job to manage when I'm not at school.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to Tumblr

• Would it be possible for you to extrapolate?