How to find a controlling girlfriend?

I want a controlling girlfriend. How do I go about finding one?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Walk into a Whole Foods, Starbucks, Lululemon, or a Yoga Studio... they will usually reveal themselves to you.

0|1
    0|0
    • There are no Whole Foods here, but there are Starbucks, Lululemons and Yoga Studios. I'll try that. I don't drink coffee, though. And looking at the Lululemon website, I don't think I'd have any reason to enter - it seems pretty girly. I might take a yoga class in the holidays if I can find free time, but I have a job to manage when I'm not at school.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to Tumblr

0|0
    0|0
    • Would it be possible for you to extrapolate?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• r u submissive y do u want a controlling gf?

0|0
    0|0
  • Find an OCD CEO :P

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok... can you extrapolate?

• Show All
    • I know all that, what I’m meaning is can you explain how I find one? It’s not that obvious.

• Ahhh, that I don't know, sorry!

• So young, too young for me I'd be perfect for you, added bonus is I'm also a bitch on my period.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha yep, girls on periods can get pretty aggro. Do you have any suggestions for where to find them?

• If she has goals and a career, or into fitness you might have found one. Independent women can be bossy.

• Ah. Very good. Thank you for your advice and opinion. I will look amongst athletic girls. I like them anyways, so that's killing two birds with one stone. Not that I'd want to kill birds, of course.

Recommended myTakes