Why has it changed?

Okay so I met this guy through mutual friends and he recently graduated from HS and he’s 19, so we barely met like a month ago and he would hmu and I didn’t think much about it so I would talk to him and we hit it off well, i thought he was cute and everything and he was being so cute and lovey dovey to me and anyways so last Friday I met up with him and we were just sitting in his truck chillin, talking our souls away and we started to kiss ( this was deadass like my first REAL kiss, I had one in like 9th grade but it was literally a peck ) this kiss was like boom full makeout session and we did stuff but we didn’t have sex though and I never felt awkward, I felt so comfortable with him, I loved everything that happened, like i felt naturally what to do and everything so even after i stayed with him and we cuddled and what not but eventually i had to go bc it was 4 in the freaking morning and my mom would flip out if i wasn’t home, so after that he was still all lovey dovey to me and stuff and OBVIOUSLY MY FEELINGS FOR HIM WENT THROUGH THE FREAKING ROOF DUDE!!! So we spoke all weekend and last Monday ( a week ago ) I went to his house in the morning to cuddle and what not and otra vez the same thing but still no sex though, but I loved everything about it ): like I can’t explain to you how comfortable I feel, I never once felt nervous and so anyways I’m in his room in his bed and his mom comes home early and he obviously goes and distracts his mom and I wait in his room for a while until his mom leaves and I left lol but after that the lovey dovey levels were down ): like he would talk to me but it wasn’t the kissy emojis, ya know ): so I was feeling bad about myself. And so anyways this whole week has had a different vibe, like it’s not lovey dovey like it was and I don't know why it’s changed 😔 and I’m just here liking him more and more Day by Day, we still talk and stuff but it’s not the same. He doesn’t not talk to me but I don't know why it changed 😞😞

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well mom destroyed the vibe. Hopefully he will tell you why. If he doesn't change maybe you should move on. Or maybe he doesn't know how to react. Dont let it fester find out.

0|0
    0|0
  • You know the lovely dovey stuff gets old real fast yes every so often it's nice but keeping that up every moment can be cringe

0|0
    0|0
    • I know but I don’t mean like 24/7 it’s not even a heart or anything anymore.

• Speak to him about it then as he may not even know that's he is acting differnt

Recommended myTakes