What makes coworker relationships so tempting?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I mean its Deffinently easier to start a relationship with a coworker i mean your with them a lot so starting conversations with them isn't a minefield so for me its a he'll of a lot easier😂

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• As someone who's been tempted... it's two things for me. One is that I'm not supposed to do it.

I try to be very professional at work, which means shutting out any sexual thoughts I may have. But then, you get to know the person well and sometimes you become close and like them. Then it becomes really tempting to break the barrier and start thinking about them sexually and romantically, because these feelings sometimes just simmer underneath the professional face we all put on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s not for me, but maybe there’s an element of rebelliousness or mystique that make them appealing to some.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its actually all based on frequency and consistency of time spent with a person. That's why workplace affairs are a huge phenomenon. The more time you spend near someone, the more likely you are of falling in love or lust.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont see the temptation besides maybe you know them a little already so its taken out the approaching stage

0|1
    0|0
  • Its exciting and of its a good one you fool around when no one looks do things that make your mom freak out. hopefully boss doesn't see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The danger. And yet the tentative hope that the obligation of work will let you see them. Bad ideas, but there are exceptions

0|0
    0|0
  • The availability for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Avalibility

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they didn't meet outside

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes