Guys! Would you support the girl you love to residence in your countries?

Guys, if you loved a girl online, would you invite her to your country?
Updates:
And if you never met her in person, would you support her anyway? Or this is a different case?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends as a suspicion of those she want me so she can get into the country would be there

0|0
    0|0
    • But if you are sure she wants you and she also wants to get there! I mean both matters are important to her, and she made it clear with honest with you! What would you choose in that case?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah, I would invite her over to my country to hangout sometime if I had the prerequisite knowledge about her beforehand.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I truly loved her, I would want to have her close by. So definitely I would insist her to be there with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would in fact I am going to after she gets her degree

0|0
    0|0
    • But this means you never met her before in person, will you do that?

• Show All
    • But if you loved a girl online, will you at least visit her country to meet her?

• Yes in fact I am currently learning her native language.

• If we were that serious for each other then sure.

0|0
    0|0
    • Without meeting her or you will travel to meet her first if in another city or country?

• Show All
    • And if you know and met her a lot, you can help her with that? Or you will feel her using you?

• Well only you will be able to figure out if the person is using you just to get into the country. I'm sure you would've picked up if anything was off about the situation, but be cautious regardless.

• God no I wouldn't wtf?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes i would!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes