Guys! Would you support the girl you love to residence in your countries?

Guys, if you loved a girl online, would you invite her to your country?
And if you never met her in person, would you support her anyway? Or this is a different case?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends as a suspicion of those she want me so she can get into the country would be there

• But if you are sure she wants you and she also wants to get there! I mean both matters are important to her, and she made it clear with honest with you! What would you choose in that case?