Guys what do you find attractive about a woman?

What would be a physical or personality trait would be the first thing you notice and are drawn to?
Are you more into confident and strong willed or sweet and innocent girls?

013

Most Helpful Guy

• Id be interested in checking the number of replies to this post in one month.

Every man would like to answer this question. Every man expects reprimands for feeling what he feels when he posts the answer, so they will abstain from answering to be politically correct.

• I hope not, I'm asking as I'm genuinely curious and I am aware of the fact that everyone has their own opinions so why should they refrain from answering?

• I admire your humility to subjects that men might not dare to speak about.

#MenToo can feel pressure on behaving correctly and not speaking about subjects and desires on which the other sex feel their opposite sex should feel shame for.

• I urge all women on this site to put a "Like" on this message if they encourage men to express that they love women not only psychologically, but also physically and that men should not be shamed for desiring a gf/wife for sex.

Lets count the number of likes at the end of the month...