Guys what do you find attractive about a woman?

What would be a physical or personality trait would be the first thing you notice and are drawn to?
Are you more into confident and strong willed or sweet and innocent girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Id be interested in checking the number of replies to this post in one month.

Every man would like to answer this question. Every man expects reprimands for feeling what he feels when he posts the answer, so they will abstain from answering to be politically correct.

1|0
    0|0
    • I hope not, I'm asking as I'm genuinely curious and I am aware of the fact that everyone has their own opinions so why should they refrain from answering?

• I admire your humility to subjects that men might not dare to speak about.

#MenToo can feel pressure on behaving correctly and not speaking about subjects and desires on which the other sex feel their opposite sex should feel shame for.

• I urge all women on this site to put a "Like" on this message if they encourage men to express that they love women not only psychologically, but also physically and that men should not be shamed for desiring a gf/wife for sex.

Lets count the number of likes at the end of the month...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• First thing i look for are ass and legs. Both must be thick. As for which type I prefer, I like confident and strong willed even though they can be a real pain in the @$$.

0|0
    0|0
  • foundationofpatriotism.org/.../...cter-matters.png

The six pillars are: Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring and Citizenship.

#CHARACTER #COUNTS

sites.google.com/.../SixPillarsofCharacter.png

0|0
    1|0
  • Everything from posture, body language, confidence, personality, and physical traits can be gained to a greater or lesser extent at a simple glance. I suppose it is some amalgamation of these things that give me the immediate zing of attraction to a girl. These things all have to instantly feel very right, very spot on for me to really fall hard.

Personally, I find that fair skin and sharp features rivet my eyes. I like sharp jaw lines, prominent cheek bones, thin nose and bright eyes.

I expect intelligence behind the eyes if she is going to keep my interest. She would have to carry herself well, with a level confidence, a straight forward honesty that appeared in her body language and gaze. I would expect to feel almost immediately that she has excellent character.

Looks that attract me vary endlessly, but having intelligence, wisdom, and character, those are non negotiable. I'm not going to respect individuals without those traits, much less find them attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Innocent but smart. Beautiful eyes and a lovely smile. Nice butt (size doesn't matter so much), small to normal titts. She shouldn't be arrogant. No make-up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her personality. The way she talks and treat others. Her looks are important because they are the first thing that anyone notices. This may not seem to be an ideal answer but its true

0|0
    0|0
  • I think women are beautiful. whats attractive is how a lady holds her own and is comfortable in her own skin plus she speaks her mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Posture & a 'neat' physique.
    Clean face with a cute nose and a SMILE.

Not really into big tits & definitely not a big ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes. And her personality

0|0
    0|0
  • More into sweet ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Her hair or her smile

0|0
    0|0
  • The OMG beautifull legs 😰😰😰

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfect face and big cheeses and perfect attitude.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes