What should I do? I'm thinking about dating a really close friend, but how do I transition from living the single life to settling?

03

03
  • Well take it slow tell friend how you feel. maybe see what its like to have friend with you one night. Just dont rush it.

• Basically we talked at one point from November of 2016 to march of last year. I cut things off because at the time he wasn't someone going in the same direction I was. I went to a bonfire and met a group of people that kinda opened my eyes. That same night I was going to hang with this friend and a couple others, we ended up smiling back and forth like idiots for a few hours till finally crashing. Our feelings have been there all this time, so I told him I was thinking about finally giving him a chance.

• anytime you dont need to be heart broken

• Understand that relationships are give and take and not easy but the rewards are worth it

• Don't do it. It's a trap!