Could this mean I have a chance?

last night my ex and I had sex we broke up in August bc of my drinkin and I was a dick the first year but I changed a lot in the end quit drinking changed friends etc. either way this new boyfriend she got literally less than a month after we broke up is the opposite of me I'm not the best looking guy but she said it himself she thought he was ugly also I'm a pretty big guy 6'1" 235lbs Mexican and he's a smaller Asian guy but the key difference was/is he treats her like a queen and buys her stuff all the time and everyone likes him and he's an overall perfect guy according to her but one thing is he can't have sex with her like he can't perform they had sex once for less than a couple min and that's it and me and her had great sex and she thinks he might be gay although he denies it either way she cheated on him with me a couple times In September but stopped and blocked me after we had a fight one night then out of nowhere in December starts texting me here and there until I accidentally blocked her until we talked yesterday she wanted to throw away a jacket but asked if I wanted it back I told her yea she said she'd drop it off and leave it in my frontyard but i convinced her to just bring it to me when I was home after she got off if work which was at 12 so we talked for a bit and she brought up her sexual frustrations and one thing led to another and we had sex but during sex she out of nowhere started crying them we stopped and I got dropped off she was texting me today saying she wants to be friends but no more hanging out or sex because her boyfriend deserves better but I still love her and we even had our future kids names planned out at one point I changed I quit drinking months ago and I got a better job and I can be the boyfriend she always wanted me to become now but I don't know if I'll ever get the chance what do you guys think what should I do what does this mean if she doesn't like me then why did she have sex with me and will she do this again in the future?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This situation is a mess. You don't want to try to have a relationship with someone willing to cheat on her boyfriend, even if you are her ex. There are plenty of other fish in the sea, so you should move on and meet another woman.

1|1
    0|0
    • I can't though I seriously have an obsession with her and I still think about her everyday though its been 6 months since our break up like she was the love of my life and I can't imagine us not ending up back together I seriously doubt she still has feelings but I don't know I just can't imagine my self with anyone but her

• Please save her and yourself the trouble and keep your distance. Logo is right, this is a mess and you should move on. She needs to talk to her boyfriend about her sexual needs so they can sort that out, and you need to walk away before you get even more stress to deal with.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes