If u ever got a chance to make your ex/crush have a dream and u control that dream. What would it be?

Mine would be for her to see me moving on and get a better girl than her. Wbu?If u ever got a chance to make your ex/crush have a dream and u control that dream . What would it be??If u ever got a chance to make your ex/crush have a dream and u control that dream . What would it be??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Being I still cry over mine. I'd have him watch the pain I've experienced since.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Id make them have a happy dream because I'm not about that petty shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Seeing as to how I'm on good terms with my ex I'd just give him a really fuckin weird dream for the shits and giggles

0|1
    0|0
    • Same honestly. I had one Lion King dream of that "long live the king" featuring my ex as Scar. I'd love to have that reversed.

• Lmao fair enough.
      I'd just have weird things like him being a six foot tall squirrel and trying to break up with a lamp post before the koolaid man descended from the sky and all of them started breakdancing or something. Just really weird stuff

• Nothing because nothing I do would ever change their feelings or mind

1|0
    0|0
  • I would put him in Hell where he deserves to be. Let someone beat him for a change.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me sliding him in pieces

0|0
    0|0
  • Him getting swallowed by a python

0|0
    0|0
  • Redrum

0|0
    0|0
  • Me fucking her with a bigger dick.