My boyfriend and I get in extremely heated make out sessions but I'm not ready for more?

Should I cool these sessions down or is it still worth it knowing that it's not going anywhere yet?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you and your boyfriend are on the same page about where things stop, there's no reason not to keep having these makeout sessions.

Or are you worried that you'll get so turned on that you'll wind up doing more than you want to?

0|0
    0|0
    • That is a concern. It's not always easy to stay in control when I'm with him.

• Show All
    • Yes...

• Well, be strong.

Although, if you and your boyfriend didn't do anything for a few weeks, and then started making out again after you were on birth control, and THEN, that first time back, went all the way...

That could be KA-BOOM!!

You know.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if you’re worried about it potentially leading to things you’re not ready for then you should speak with your partner so they know you aren’t ready yet.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Making out is such an enjoyable act on it's own! Don't do anything you're not ready to do!

0|0
    0|0
  • What's wrong about it? Penetrative sex isn't always the best and hottest version. Be happy you are still there :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how he thinks would say continue and if he tries to take it further just explain

0|0
    0|0
  • Literally talk to him about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Enjoy non penetrative sex

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes