My boyfriend and I get in extremely heated make out sessions but I'm not ready for more?

Should I cool these sessions down or is it still worth it knowing that it's not going anywhere yet?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you and your boyfriend are on the same page about where things stop, there's no reason not to keep having these makeout sessions.

Or are you worried that you'll get so turned on that you'll wind up doing more than you want to?

• That is a concern. It's not always easy to stay in control when I'm with him.

• Yes...

• Well, be strong.

Although, if you and your boyfriend didn't do anything for a few weeks, and then started making out again after you were on birth control, and THEN, that first time back, went all the way...

That could be KA-BOOM!!

You know.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if you’re worried about it potentially leading to things you’re not ready for then you should speak with your partner so they know you aren’t ready yet.