I didn’t recognize this girl I had been sitting next to this semester without make up. I feel bad. Has this ever happened to someone?

I had been talking to this girl in class for the past couple of weeks since school started again. She is really pretty (maybe like a solid 8). Anyways, it’s a morning class and I guess she didn’t have time to put on makeup and she said hi to me and I said hi back awkwardly. She started talking to me and then I started catching on who she was. I was thinking to myself. Oh my goodness she looks so different without make up. Like another girl. She’s not that pretty without it to be honest. I feel like a jerk:/ it’s true though. She is ugly without it (maybe like a solid 4).
  • Yes, I agree. Girls look different without make up on
  • No

12

Most Helpful Guy