We see eachother every other weekend?

So my boyfriend and I really like each other, we enjoy our time with eachother but there's a minor flaw. We only see each other every other weekend one time, things aren't going as planned I would love to see him every day.. like nothing works out for me.. EVER. He's a great guy and everything. But whenever he's working I'm off and whenever he's off I'm working. What do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You gotta push for every weekend if able.

I have never seen an every other weekend relationship work out. Too much time between.

My brother has been seeing his girlfriend-now-fiance every weekend for nearly 9 years and that worked out.

If you guys can't coordinate more than every other weekend... there will be disappointment. There will be too much time alone to fall apart and flirt with others. Too much time away and run out of things to text about. Too much time without one being there for the other.

Love doesn't travel through time and distance easily. It can but if I could bet money, I would never bet for love in your case. I would always bet my money against and go with the odds.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• First, love has no distance... And yes is hard... Really hard... But you two have to be strong if you want to keep the love alive, try to talk more, see you guys more, trade voice chat, pictures, and the most important talk! Talk about everything, don't keep it to yourself... Keep the connection up and you guys will survive, and the time will bring you together :) the is couples that speed on the same bed and are more distant then you... Good luck, cheers

1|0
    0|0
  • I see my girl only on the weekends but we make sure for the last year we just chill at each others every weekend and only missed maybe 2-3 days

1|0
    0|0
  • You just continue this schedule while looking to take actions that allow it to change. Maybe you both will get different jobs.

1|0
    0|0
  • See each other every weekend.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes