We see eachother every other weekend?

So my boyfriend and I really like each other, we enjoy our time with eachother but there's a minor flaw. We only see each other every other weekend one time, things aren't going as planned I would love to see him every day.. like nothing works out for me.. EVER. He's a great guy and everything. But whenever he's working I'm off and whenever he's off I'm working. What do I do?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• You gotta push for every weekend if able.

I have never seen an every other weekend relationship work out. Too much time between.

My brother has been seeing his girlfriend-now-fiance every weekend for nearly 9 years and that worked out.

If you guys can't coordinate more than every other weekend... there will be disappointment. There will be too much time alone to fall apart and flirt with others. Too much time away and run out of things to text about. Too much time without one being there for the other.

Love doesn't travel through time and distance easily. It can but if I could bet money, I would never bet for love in your case. I would always bet my money against and go with the odds.