Does height really matter? I’m 5’6?

3

What Girls Said 3

• To some women, height matters a lot, whereas to others it doesn't, and to some just a bit, but there are other things that override a guy's height, such as personality, communication skills, etc.

My boyfriend is 5'6" and I'm 5'4". I used to think that I would "need" a man who's 5'8" or above to feel protected, and could not imagine having a man who's about my height, but my boyfriend is just a little taller than me, and we almost line up when we stand facing each other, but he makes me feel safe in his arms. I just need to adjust the angle of my head a little bit so that my head rests on his chest, but that's not hard to do since he works out a lot so he has big muscular chest šŸ˜Œ

• To me, height is not a deal breaker. I think it matters more how you are as a person and as a guy. If you're thoughtful and sweet, kind to others, and you make efforts to communicate and work your relationship out, be honest and stay loyal, most girls will like you šŸ˜Š

• Thanks you give some hope. I hope you and ur boyfriend will be forever together šŸ˜šŸ˜

• I hope so as well šŸ˜Œ

You're welcome šŸ˜Š

• No it doesn't... Depends on the woman. I like men taller than me but that's not saying much since I am 5'1" lol

• If he is taller than me then it's fine