If you have $30 budget for a date. How will you make that worth it and romantic?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• We'd go to the grocery store to pick out ingredients for our favorite meal, then go home, cook together, light some candles, have a nice dinner and then cuddle up in bed and watch a movie with a dessert. If it was summer we could do a picnic by the lake or late night pizza watching the sunset.

0|0
    0|0
    • And what happens if it's the first date, hmmmmm?

• I was just thinking of my current relationship.

If it was a first date, there would be no money involved. We'd go for a walk or ice skating on the lake.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pick up food & go to the beach. For example

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Cheap bottle of wine, rent a movie for home, cook a small meal on the cheap, and set the table with two roses to symbolize the beauty of you two together.

1|0
    0|0
  • You don’t have to budget for a date Tale a walk through the woods or along a beach finish with fish and chips

1|0
    0|0
  • With 30 bucks you can cook some steaks with salad my dear. Not rocket science. Make it a private date. You save money, do something for him (investment) and you will be honoured for this a lot. Very rewarding. YOu might get some 30 minutes of cunilingus back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Save myself 30 bucks and not go on the date if I have to prove to the girl it's worth it and romantic. And aren't we supposes to be moving to a more progressive and fair dating model, you know, where people are equals. What's stopping the girl from putting in 30 bucks. Men are more than just their wallets and it's bullshit to phrase this question the way you did with the current climate. If we are really striving for equality... than we should be asking " what can couples do for fun cheap dates...). This notion that yoy need money to date is archaic. I'm getting pretty tired of women picking and choosing where they want things to evolve. Be part of the solution, not part of the problem. I know this was potentially meant as fun and innocent but I'm offended.

0|2
    0|0
  • Grab the money, dump the guy & go into the next Gamestop & use it to buy the soon-to-be released Hakuoki: Edo Blossoms. Then proceed to curl up in my bed while playing said game which consists of wooing sexy, but very damaged guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • Please tell me you're just joking...

• Maybe I wouldn't buy that game in particular, my wish list is long enough, but not in general, no.

• Use that $30 to cook something good for the 2 of us, watch a movie over at her place with some 2 buck Chuck and just take it easy 😎

1|0
    0|0
  • A couple bottles of wine and a charcuterie tray and dress sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best moments come from simple things, it's not the date that is romantic is you :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Make her dinner at home and maybe get a good movie, as long as I knew enough of what she considers good

0|0
    0|0
  • Taco bell😋 and then talk for the rest of the date.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yaz. didn't think there were any other taco bell people out there, lol

• Starbucks. Two coffees and two biscottis. Followed by her giving me a BJ in my car. Highly romantic and I'll still have $10 left over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to the arcade, maybe the boardwalk, hang out at home,

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee and a walk around a park or someplace with free scenery

0|0
    0|0
  • Bowling is fairly cheep and easy buy ice cream after 👌🏽

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats cute

• Show All
    • As long as your girl love bowling

• Only reason because I know she those otherwise arcade, bingo, cinema there are other stuff but these are a few plus even if you don't enjoy somthing doing it with someone you love can make it fun

• With conversation, it doesn't matter how much you have if you know how to speak well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its more than enough in my region so will do plenty things with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy wine and make a home made dinner together, a bit more fancy dinner at home.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sparkles is fine

• Show All
    • Well its $30 dollars not $300

• Home made dinner

• Small things that would make him happy

1|0
    0|0
  • i honestly don’t know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Movie and Ice-cream.

1|0
    0|0
  • LMAO ONLY 30$?

0|0
    0|0
  • Drinks and desert at a cheap dive bar

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol shit yeah

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean a damn Date is too expensive n these women be wanting more than a damn one plate to eat lol

• Picnic in the park.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take a small loan of a million dollars.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd try coupons.

0|0
    0|0
  • @pinayfit can I message you

0|0
    0|0
  • Rose petals, rope and chocolate ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • do something like a coffee date, be able to only spend a few bucks and easily see if worth going further... not a romantic guy nor do i care if a girl wants that. it's my way or the highway

0|0
    0|0
  • Condoms

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd cancel the date and buy a $30 PC game instead.

1|0
    0|0
    • Fuck yeah but more money coins for Overwatch

• Show All
    • Pm your username for ps4

Recommended myTakes