Do boys fall in love easier than girls?

Do you think guys or girls are more likely to see a pretty face with a pretty smile and fall head over heels instantly?

Do they get hurt a lot more than girls do because of that reason?

So after so many times of getting hurt, do you learn to judge your feelings better? Or do you make the same mistakes to the point you shut your emotions off completly to avoid getting hurt again.

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, boys do fall in love faster and harder than girls but not by just the looks of a girl but don't admit it.

Yes, boys get hurt a lot more than girls but not sure if that's the reason.

According to scientific study, a breakup with someone they love, some men could feel the pain their entire life and never get fully recovered whereas for women the average time for getting fully recovered after breakup is 3 months.

We do make the same mistakes to the point that we shut our emotions off completely to avoid getting hurt again.

But guy don't fall in love again easily after first time. We generally shut off our emotions after first time itself but not completely. For the next time we fall in love again, it takes a while.

2|0
    0|0
    • yeah, I'm kind of dating a guy like that rn. I'm his 13th girlfriend. don't care about the number at all, but the hurting from the past is clear

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends, I think girls fall in love more easily while guys get MORE in love, I don't know if that made sense

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• After a lot of rejections and bad relationships I was more careful about who I asked out and how. Eventually I found one heck of a girl and married her.

2|0
    0|0
  • Girls definitely. A woman can fall in love with a man without ever even meeting him - they fabricate it all in their mind - it's all about the FEELZ.

Men love idealistically.
    Women love opportunistically.

0|0
    0|1
  • We guys fall faster much faster sometimes by a simple smile but girls are litle harder to satisfied and they don't techneicaly fall in love by feelings you have to blow her mind not her heart not to mention that while you trying to know her or have a relationship with her there's a lot of men are doing the same... so their like choosing from a menu. The ones who have opporotunities in life you're up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I fall in love easily... Because I like to give and show my feelings to thay girl... But I think the sex don't really matter in this area but the personality

0|0
    0|0
  • I think women fall in love easier, you've seen many posts on this very site where the woman is interested in a long term relationship, whereas the guy isn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy come, easy go. Love is a bit much, but I think we easily like nice people, yeah and just by sight. Love is deeper and takes more time and meaning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys definitely fall harder and faster, generally. Of course there are exceptions, but that's the reality. It's likely a side effect of the still popular belief that men shouldn't express vulnerability, except with a woman. We literally don't get access to the full range of the human experience without women in our lives. Once you've experienced that, it's extremely difficult to go back to being closed off, as is necessary to avoid being taken advantage of by other women. Naturally, some of us close ourselves off for good. The repeated or endless burns eventually outweigh the occasional warmth of the rare decent woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person. I have usually had girls fall for me before I fall for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think everyone is different I don’t believe it is based on gender.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's too individualized to tell. I would be interested if there is any... Nevermind, just googled it turns out it's men.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, men fall in lust easier. I hear girls saying they are in love with a guy after a conversation... wtf?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i have read girls can manipulate their feelings so in that case i guess yes boys fall in love easily

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if i remember well several studies have prooved that. You could google it.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a guy i fall in love easier than girls have ever done with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have stopped looking for love. This is all just a game. Soon I will play it!

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. I'm not really sure, but I know from myself, that falling in love is strongly connected to a few things and looks is one of them but not the only one. The process of infatuation is quite fast. Maybe between 6 and 48 hours.

2. Men get hurt in a different way than women. Men usually invest a lot more in relationships. The investment is gone with her. That makes them suffer longer. Sometimes as long as the relationship was. I can't tell about intensity differences, but I think this is quite individual per person and case.

3. A man can't handle feelings rationally. The future is undefined, so what could you do? I decided that I shouldn't continue to chase women. I understand women and that's why I can't love them. Many men are joining this viewpoint. So it may also apply to your experiences with guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thinks guys fall in love more often, but DON'T admit it

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys fall faster girls fall harder.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only the first time, then never again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls fall faster, Men fall harder

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the person

0|0
    0|0
  • Yees

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually think girls do to be fair