Do boys fall in love easier than girls?

Do you think guys or girls are more likely to see a pretty face with a pretty smile and fall head over heels instantly?

Do they get hurt a lot more than girls do because of that reason?

So after so many times of getting hurt, do you learn to judge your feelings better? Or do you make the same mistakes to the point you shut your emotions off completly to avoid getting hurt again.

226

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, boys do fall in love faster and harder than girls but not by just the looks of a girl but don't admit it.

Yes, boys get hurt a lot more than girls but not sure if that's the reason.

According to scientific study, a breakup with someone they love, some men could feel the pain their entire life and never get fully recovered whereas for women the average time for getting fully recovered after breakup is 3 months.

We do make the same mistakes to the point that we shut our emotions off completely to avoid getting hurt again.

But guy don't fall in love again easily after first time. We generally shut off our emotions after first time itself but not completely. For the next time we fall in love again, it takes a while.

• yeah, I'm kind of dating a guy like that rn. I'm his 13th girlfriend. don't care about the number at all, but the hurting from the past is clear

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends, I think girls fall in love more easily while guys get MORE in love, I don't know if that made sense