Would you continue to date someone that you weren’t sure you fancied?

Met a nice guy, genuine, thoughtful etc
He comes across as shy.
My problem is that I’m used to assholes. Attractive guys that use me, treat me like a disposable tissue. I like the excitement and I like exciting sex these guys give. There’s rarely any love involved.
As you get older I do want to find someone I can rely on and settle with.
Although he’s sweet and kind, I don’t feel I want to rip off his clothes.
He seems like he’s shy and I might find him a little boring. On our 3rd date he was dressed quite nerdy. I felt like we were a mis match.
He wasn’t going to kiss me so I kissed him and although it was nice it’s lacked passion.

Should I continue seeing him, he’s invited me to his place at the weekend?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Getting excited is not everything in a relationship, its more about love, care, company. Getting used to asshole is not a good thing bc you underestimate yourself. but doesn't mean you need to settle down to someone you don't like. ask yourself is settling down more important or do you want to continue to look for someone special (less possible but still ).

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Shy guys normally are flammable lovers, they just need the ignite... Give him a chance to break the eggshell and the most important, talk to him, let him know what you like :) communication is the key

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well nice guys finish last rip. I mean if you want long term is the one but like you said you want interesting stuff best thing you can do is talk to him about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should do him a favor and break up. You don't deserve a decent guy. Go to the nearest bar, find the scuzziest looking guy there and give him a blowjob behind a dumpster.

0|0
    0|1
  • Once you get kissed, that's the green light to show you want a ladies, if it didn't come then it will probably lack passion forever

0|0
    0|0
  • You might be surprised when you do him. Better funk him first. l

0|0
    0|0
  • Rip his clothes off it might excite him

0|0
    0|0
  • You should break up. It sounds like you have no self respect. Also sounds like you are a slut. You will be doing both of you a favor if you break up with him. You sound like you are self aware enough to be aware if a problem that you have but too slutty and lazy to actually put any effort into changing it or do anything about it.

0|0
    1|2

Recommended myTakes