Would you continue to date someone that you weren’t sure you fancied?

Met a nice guy, genuine, thoughtful etc
He comes across as shy.
My problem is that I’m used to assholes. Attractive guys that use me, treat me like a disposable tissue. I like the excitement and I like exciting sex these guys give. There’s rarely any love involved.
As you get older I do want to find someone I can rely on and settle with.
Although he’s sweet and kind, I don’t feel I want to rip off his clothes.
He seems like he’s shy and I might find him a little boring. On our 3rd date he was dressed quite nerdy. I felt like we were a mis match.
He wasn’t going to kiss me so I kissed him and although it was nice it’s lacked passion.

Should I continue seeing him, he’s invited me to his place at the weekend?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Getting excited is not everything in a relationship, its more about love, care, company. Getting used to asshole is not a good thing bc you underestimate yourself. but doesn't mean you need to settle down to someone you don't like. ask yourself is settling down more important or do you want to continue to look for someone special (less possible but still ).

Most Helpful Guy

• Shy guys normally are flammable lovers, they just need the ignite... Give him a chance to break the eggshell and the most important, talk to him, let him know what you like :) communication is the key