What does this mean?

Quick question for guys only..., I have a friend she tells me she was having unprotected sex with a guy... they started off using condoms then went to not using condoms then he started back using condoms. Though she says they took a break for about 5 months. That’s when he started using condoms again. I told her I think he is sleeping with someone else without condoms that’s why he has been using condoms with you. What do you guys think?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Its possible. He could be trying to protect her or maybe he has another unrelated issue. If he has a uti for example that he wouldn't nessesarily have gotten from sex he could have been protecting her from that

Most Helpful Girl

• No way to know. They were apart for several months, so maybe he also was worried that she was sleeping with someone else.