What does this mean?

Quick question for guys only..., I have a friend she tells me she was having unprotected sex with a guy... they started off using condoms then went to not using condoms then he started back using condoms. Though she says they took a break for about 5 months. That’s when he started using condoms again. I told her I think he is sleeping with someone else without condoms that’s why he has been using condoms with you. What do you guys think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its possible. He could be trying to protect her or maybe he has another unrelated issue. If he has a uti for example that he wouldn't nessesarily have gotten from sex he could have been protecting her from that

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No way to know. They were apart for several months, so maybe he also was worried that she was sleeping with someone else.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• When i was dating we use condom then we stopped using then we realize that she can get pregnant, se we use again... For me... Always use condom if you don't want accidents

0|0
    0|0
  • Our first reason to use condoms is to stop pregnancy... especially the longer she has been without a period.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be. It could be he was sleeping around having unprotected sex and is worried he may have something. Or that she was and she might have something. It is impossible to tell.

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds like it might be the case but it could also be he is concerned she was sleeping around.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, that may be the case, maybe he got some shit..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes