Should I keep dating this guy?

I met this guy about 4 months ago -- and we've been dating ever since, it's been great.

here's the issue -- I'm going to be leaving this summer. I'm going on a working holiday to Australia. It's a bucket list dream of mine, and this is the year I'm doing it. He's fully aware of my plans, and is encouraging me to follow through with my plans.

We haven't really talked about where "this" aka us, is going. We haven't really even labelled what we are. We are "exclusively dating" is what we did determine.

I think I could really see myself with this guy. I think I could really see this turning into something serious. I also think being long distant for a year is not a big deal when you look at a life time together. But at the same time, I bought this one way ticket to Australia with no real plans, and I don't even know when I'd come home. I don't want to say I'll be back in a year, but if I did than it wouldn't be for me... but at the same time, I really like this guy.

So I don't know what I should be doing. I'm having a lot of fun with him right now, and I don't want to lose him just yet. But I know it'll be harder down the road.

03