Cannot tell if he likes me or not?

So there is this guy I have hooked up with for over a year now on and off. In between the time he blocked me a few months ago, I got back together with my ex. He unblocked me and started talking to me again. My ex was on and off as usual so me and this guy (Jon) were hooking up. He took me to his beach house, and now we've been hanging out every day even though Im with my ex. I want to be with him and at times I think he likes me but other times I don't. He always pinches my nose flirting, invited me to breakfast and gun range with his friends, hangs out with me almost every day, but then makes comments about other girls and how he's not boyfriend material and can't be tied down to one girl, yet the other day at breakfast he started talking about a girl he was going on a date with infront of me. I ignored it and then later when it was just him and I , he brought up the date again and paused and was like "wait do you want to hear about this or no" and I said "actually no" and he goes "ha you failed the test, you do like me, how much do you like me" and I just kiddingly said "mm 10 percent and laughed".

Just yesterday he put a story on his snap chat of a song playing in his car called sleeping In my bed, it goes "Said your sleeping in my bed, messing' with my head"

Im thinking its maybe about me but not sure. I would choose to be with him over my ex but I don't know if he 100% feels the same way as I do or if its just a game, considering all the comments he's made about not wanting to be tied down.

But he also makes comments to me telling me he missed me after not seeing me for a day, also saying I don't know how youve only had one. boyfriend in your life.. blah blah.

Any thoughts?

11