He asked me out and I said yes and he hasn't bought it up again?

He asked me out, I said Yes. He was like sweet! then I went out so I text back the next day and was like mentioned it vaguely thinking he would re mention it and he didn't make any solid plans.

He seems quite shy and when he asked me out he was like sweet, then i can bore you in person. Is he not very confident?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes, from what you are describing, he seems to be shy. But, there are also other possibilities why he acted like that.

He could be not sure if you are really interested because you replied the next day (this is just some really vague theory). That could have made him even more insecure.

Or, he has no idea where to go for the first date.. he could be that happy about you saying yes, so that he really wants to make it perfect, so he does not know what suits you.

Another option (worst case) he was just playing and did not want to go out with you (depends on his character).

I guess the best thing to do is when you just mention something to "help" him. For example, if you want to watch a movie, then just tell him that you like movie "xyz" and ask him if he has watched it. Just try to mention things like that and see if he is going to ask you out for this specific thing.

0|0
    0|0
    • no i replied straight away and then i mentioned it again the next day to him briefly and nothing on plans

• Show All
    • He seems to be really shy or not serious about it, in my opinion. If someone askes a girl out, normally that someone should have an idea what to do together.

If you are really interested in him. You can try to do something like already suggested in my previous comment, or you can be more serious and directly ask him, if he is really serious about it and tell him honestly how you feel about it because playing around like this will just waste the time of you two.

• He said about a drink when he asked but he hasn't told me a time or place or date

• Just a boy. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes